Wednesday, April 4

Unbearable


It seems there are no free treats for me at present.

I am struggling so hard.
It seems life has not finished dealing me blows.




I remember, a friend once told me, "It is hard to feel depressed, when your eyes are looking upward."

I keep searching the sky, the horizon, for hope, for peace, for strength.




I am going to need all the help I can get, and all the strength I can find, to live through this, next,  terrible time.
It seems my world contains nothing, but Life's Cruel Blows.

Some beautiful friends, who are aware of my sorrow and sadness made this beautiful video for me.

I cried when I saw it, and feel blessed and so touched to know I have such beautiful, caring friends.

Thankyou all, so very much.

















17 comments:

ancient one said...

That is beautiful Meg. I know you have hard things to face, and my prayers and thoughts are with you always. XXXOOO

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

So sorry to hear of your down time right now. Having been a depression sufferer myself I know how awful it truly is. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope you find some better days ahead.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Meg. Wish there were words that could help. Time. it just takes time.

Andrea said...

That's a lovely video your friends made for you. Hope things start going your way very soon - what an awful time you're having xxxxxxx

Ali Honey said...

That was beautiful Meg. All of them but the one from my namesake was my favourite photo.
Is there any thing within my powers I could do or say to help?

Mary said...

Please let me know what I can do to help. Please.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Meg, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. Thinking of you. Take care of yourself. xxx

Stomper Girl said...

I am sorry you are having such a crappy time of it at the moment, and hope that you turn the corner soon with some happier times Cx

Anonymous said...

Meg, May I add my best wishes for you on top of all those already here. I pray that when you do look up, you will find peace and grace from God.

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts, Dear Friend. xo

Thimbleanna said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are still struggling Meggie. Sending big warm hugs! XO

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Holding you close in a virtual hug, my friend.

Tanya Brown said...

My dad used to tell me "Life is a s**t sandwich and sometimes you get to take a biiiiig bite."

I'm hoping that this is one of those times the bite will be smaller than anticipated, if extremely unpleasant.

quiltmom anna said...

This is such a lovely piece that your friends created to share their love and caring for you.
Hang in there my friend- wishing you some warm and wonderful things in the days to come.
Hugs,
Anna

Tanya said...

Thinking of you. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better... Hugs

Pauline said...

Keeping you tucked in my prayersleeve, Meg.

Suse said...

Thinking of you, as you await the news, x