I have shamelessly knicked this from Ian at Or So I Thought. Please refer to Ian for the rules, & regualtions, & any other strictures.
It just appealed to me, & so I have stolen the questions, with modifications to the answers.
From what I can gather, ignore the ones you have not done/or been, & add the ones you would like to one day achieve, in light along with the ones you have already done in boldface.
1. Started your own blog (Well, Der!!)
2. Slept under the stars. Oh yeah, & how dissappointing was that! but I did love the absolute darkness!.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower- I think! It sure looked like one!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity Yep. then wondered why.
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis. Yes, I used to feed them to my water beetle.
10. Sang a solo (In the shower) Yes, but only once I knew no one else was home!!
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. Yes, but only from the shore! does that count??
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. I taught myself to crochet using a normal right handed book, & a mirror. I am left handed. Worked well!
15. Adopted a child. Yes
16. Had food poisoning. OMG Yes!! How hideous was that!! I hope to never experience that again!!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables. Why yes, as it happens, & they were bloody delicious, too!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train. Yes, fitfully between soldiers & stops from Auckland & Wellington.
21. Had a pillow fight. Yes, in a dorm, with lots of other 'sleepers'. haha
22. Hitch hiked. In my young & foolish days!! Too often for comfort!
.23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill . Ok I am guilty. We did it to save money, which may sound strange!!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb. Oh how I have held a lamb/s! I loved them, I saved several lives of abandoned lambs. What a thrill in life it was, to feed them , & save their lives!
26. Gone skinny dipping. In the Ocean, what a thrill, to feel the foam of the waves about your body. magic.
27. Run a Marathon- are you mad??
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse Yes!!
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Both, & what a treat, always!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Yes, believe it or not!! And I am here to say, it was wonderful!! Don't let them fool you! You can feel happy!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing. Yes, & I never caught the attraction.. just bloody hard slog!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David_ Of course! but I am assuming this means in person??
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. I won't go into details, but I never regretted it.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. Often in my young days.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. Yes, twice.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain !! Yes!!
53. Played in the mud. Oh yeah!!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. Yes. Highly overrated!!
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business Yes. Thrice!
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching. Do Dolphins count??
63. Gotten flowers for no reason Yes.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma-- with my shy veins???
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy A doll.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar And the fuss was about??
72. Pieced a quilt Too many to count.
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job I was too fast for the 'line' so 'they let me go;!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone Been there, done that more often than I would prefer. Collar bone, & 4 broken ribs.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle Yes, Once! It cured me for life!!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car. Call me shallow, but it was the best feeling!! I loved that car!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. I am proud to say yes. I was a protestor for Play Centers in NZ. I strode out proudly, my pic was published... to my horror! haha.
85. Read the entire Bible. Actually Yes. Didnt convince me! The more I read, the less I could believe.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox. Yes, bear the scars.
89. Saved someone’s life. Yes
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous. Long ago, & far away.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one. Well yes, at my age I coudn't not!
94. Had a baby. Three.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit Unfortunately, yes. We won. It was a hollow victory.
98. Owned a cell phone. Yes.
99. Been stung by a bee!! Oh yes. that nearly cost me my life, & if I get stung again, my chances of death are pretty high!!
Ok, I nicked this, feel free to nick it too.
It is quite fun to do.