Saturday, December 15

Awards.




I was given this award, & I have been thinking about recipients.

It is something I hate to do, limit myself to only a certain number of people.

It is like choosing a favourite child. It is the "Sophie's Choice" of blogging.


After much thought, & with reluctance, because of having to choose only those few, I have come up with the following;
Pauline, of Writing Down the Words. The words Pauline writes so often seem to say all the things I would like to say, & I find much recongnition when I read her 'words'.
Ian, of Or So I Thought. I find much recognition when I read Ian's thoughts, too, & often wish I had said it first! Ian is a 'real' writer, though, so I am just grateful I get the opportunity to read his writing!
Tanya The Art Butcher. As you may already know, Tanya has almost choked me to death several times. Her posts are wonderful, & often so funny they hurt!
Tanya, of Taniwa. Tanya lives in Japan, & writes so well of her life, & the customs there, I never fail to find an interesting post.
Mike, of Tongue in Check. Mike never fails to make me laugh. He is perhaps, not for the easily shocked, & PC is sometimes a foriegn concept, but he has many words of wisdom, & he is a wonderful host, in that he always tries to answer every comment.
The idea is, if you receive one of these, you are supposed to pass it along to 5 other recipients.
I am known to like breaking rules, so feel free to please yourselves!
Janis Ian, Aftertones.

4 comments:

Tanya Brown said...

Oh, dear! Thank you for thinking of me, particularly given the huge number of worthy blogs out there. I'm honored.

Mike said...

Thank you very much Meggie. I appreciate it and I really enjoy reading your blog and your comments on my blog.

Thank you.

His Office, My Studio said...

Congratulations! Your blog is so much fun to read.

Pauline said...

A pat on your back for having been given the award and a sincere thank you for awarding one to me!