Saturday, December 15


I was given this award, & I have been thinking about recipients.

It is something I hate to do, limit myself to only a certain number of people.

It is like choosing a favourite child. It is the "Sophie's Choice" of blogging.

After much thought, & with reluctance, because of having to choose only those few, I have come up with the following;
Pauline, of Writing Down the Words. The words Pauline writes so often seem to say all the things I would like to say, & I find much recongnition when I read her 'words'.
Ian, of Or So I Thought. I find much recognition when I read Ian's thoughts, too, & often wish I had said it first! Ian is a 'real' writer, though, so I am just grateful I get the opportunity to read his writing!
Tanya The Art Butcher. As you may already know, Tanya has almost choked me to death several times. Her posts are wonderful, & often so funny they hurt!
Tanya, of Taniwa. Tanya lives in Japan, & writes so well of her life, & the customs there, I never fail to find an interesting post.
Mike, of Tongue in Check. Mike never fails to make me laugh. He is perhaps, not for the easily shocked, & PC is sometimes a foriegn concept, but he has many words of wisdom, & he is a wonderful host, in that he always tries to answer every comment.
The idea is, if you receive one of these, you are supposed to pass it along to 5 other recipients.
I am known to like breaking rules, so feel free to please yourselves!
Janis Ian, Aftertones.


Tanya Brown said...

Oh, dear! Thank you for thinking of me, particularly given the huge number of worthy blogs out there. I'm honored.

Mike said...

Thank you very much Meggie. I appreciate it and I really enjoy reading your blog and your comments on my blog.

Thank you.

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Congratulations! Your blog is so much fun to read.

Pauline said...

A pat on your back for having been given the award and a sincere thank you for awarding one to me!