Tuesday, September 12

It is still wet.

The trip is booked! GOM went into overdrive & sorted the whole thing over the phone. Most unlike him.. it is usually me who does the organizey type things. Perhaps he is eager to get rid of me??

Piles of sewing projects goading me .. ideal weather for it, but the lack of inclination is a bit of a worry.
I have been wishing I had some knitting projects, but this year, I just didnt start any! Some years are knitting years... some are not. Cannot ever knit in summer here, it is far too hot for my hands!

Entertaining small granson today. He gets very hungry, tells me his tummy is very empty, all the food has gone into his 'love heart'..... even after consuming seemingly large amounts of food.

Leo has to be stopped from 'overkiss'- he loves small grandson to bits- much like me!

4 comments:

nutmeg said...

Hello Meggie. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your grandson's sayings are gemlike. Keep them coming!

As to your husband - did you watch The Grumpy Old Men shows on the ABC? I'm convinced I qualify as a GOW - and I only just qualify in the age stakes! I must be before my time!

meggie said...

Yes we watched the grumpy old men, - & grumpy old wowen. Age is relative... haha, as they say!
Today Grandson tried kidding me he was 'very hungry'. When I told him his father had just fed him lunch he said, "Oh I forgot!" We watched Nemo for the 5th time- he loves it.
The vaccuum thingy- grandson has been obsessed with electrical appliances! He would rather check out the vaccuums, electric jugs, irons, microwaves, etc, than any toy dept you could think of! We have friends who have sons the same- do you think this is a meme?? or SNAG behaviour at last leaking into little boys heads??
Cheers & good luck with your kinder!

My float said...

How incredible has this rain been?! It's been so long since it bucketed down like this, that I kept forgetting to take an umbrella each time we ventured out. The good thing is that it's been coming in waves, so we'd just wait for the break and run to the car. Where are you going? I hope you have a lovely time. Love heart? that's gorgeous!

I'm here from Nutmeg

My float said...

How incredible has this rain been?! It's been so long since it bucketed down like this, that I kept forgetting to take an umbrella each time we ventured out. The good thing is that it's been coming in waves, so we'd just wait for the break and run to the car. Where are you going? I hope you have a lovely time. Love heart? that's gorgeous!

I'm here from Nutmeg