Wednesday, September 27

Odds- & an Orange Spider


This is the view from my kitchen window. Neighbour azaleas, with a rotten privet growing in the midst! It is self sown, & neighbours are beyond gardening now. I enjoy the Azaleas... what else can I do.
I have managed to get this Port Wine Magnolia to grow! It smells divine.

This is our Lemon tree. It is loaded with the most gorgeous smelling flowers. I hope we get more lemons this time- last time Small Grandson picked them as 'presents' for Nanna!

This bright orange spider was happily spinning a web in the agave!


These bright humble nasturtiums are almost the only flowers our garden has. They grow wild amongst the weeds. Meggie to GOM,"I would rather look at green of weeds, than bare earth!" GOM snorts in disbelief!

I am not a very good photographer, but digital cameras help, & of course the various things to tidy them up, using the computer!

Daughter & family safely home from camping/cabin holiday. Small grandson flung himself onto his bed, & declared, "I dont want to be here, this is not our house, we dont live here REALLY" He had loved the trip, & Granddog had also. Swam in the dam, rolled in roo poo, & other poo, & really enjoyed himself. Glad I didnt have to greet him then!

2 comments:

Bec said...

I love garden pics! Must update mine again soon too. My azaleas are looking miserable once again and I really don't think I can live with them another year waiting for their brief but spectacular display!

Good luck keeping the lemons: I had to stop my girls from picking the tiny ones "for the fairies" last weekend!

Bec said...

I love garden pics! Must update mine again soon too. My azaleas are looking miserable once again and I really don't think I can live with them another year waiting for their brief but spectacular display!

Good luck keeping the lemons: I had to stop my girls from picking the tiny ones "for the fairies" last weekend!