Sunday, September 17

Sunny Sunday

Have been having a fun time with AlmostAdult Gdaughter. She came to stay for a night, as she does now & then, & I showed her my blog site, & she was very intrigued, has set up her own! How good was it to share something with her, & also give her a few pointers- from my limited knowledge.
She has promised to show me how to upload pics- she did it first try on her blog!
She has gone off to church- is very unsure of whether she really wants to be there. I can offer her no advice really, having tried several varieties, & found them all massivley wanting. But each to their own.

It is a goreous sunny day here, & so nice to sit out doors, reading, & listening to some nice music.
Visited smalll grandson yesterday, but he was in a grumpy mood,- told us I AM VERY GRUMPY! & treated us to a few versions of grumpy faces. They are now planning a camping weekend away, & he is so excited, he cant keep still!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Everyone should be like your Grandson and tell people when they are grumpy so we could just leave them alone until they feel better. It would save everyone a lot of stress. Lol. Maybe everyone should go camping when they are grumpy. But then the camping spots would always be overflowing with grumpy people.

meggie said...

I see your point about the grump filled camping grounds!
Perhaps he needs this Anger Centre BF & I are planning!

LBA said...

Thanks for visiting my blog !

I like to think I am a very spiritual/religious person .. but I haven't found God in organised religion either. I think God lives in the garden and swings in the trees, scenting the wind and kicking up leaves :)

Hmm ... I just rhymed ... how good am I ? ;)

verniciousknids said...

Thanks for visiting me Meggie. Don't stress about the non-posting of pics - Blogger doesn't always cooperate...I wasn't able to post (text and pictures) at all last week!

Leo and Honey are adorable.