Tuesday, October 31

Show & tell!

Blogger has had a change of heart, it seems, & now it has allowed me to upload some pics.
This is my sewing corner, which is usually a bit more messy, but I have learnt to keep it tidy, to foil thieving Leo! He has been known to run off with my embroidery threads, rendering them useless, and my needlecase, which is a worry, as I dont need to have huge vets bills having needles removed from Teenage dogs!


Next little pic is of cute little outfit my cousin crocheted for me. She does beautiful work, & it is a pity I dont have a doll to fit this outfit, currently! I am on the lookout for one.


I do crochet myself, but cannot be bothered with the really small ones. Cousin had been staying here, & she did these little outfits for me, to say thank you. Which was lovely of her!






Last but definitely not least, this is a gorgeous little garden done by Nice Neighbour! She told me I inspired her to tidy it up. It is lovely!


It is shaping up to be a hot day here. SG is all sunny again this morning, & has been watching with interest as I posted these pics.
It was so good to see him looking all happy.
It wasnt very good when Nan exclaimed 'feck'- he laughed & repeated it, of course! So I had to tell him it was not good to say. So he took another of my favourites, "You silly clowns". And I heard him calling Leo a 'scumbag' but that is NOT one of mine!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Little feet have big ears, Meggie!! ROFL Have to watch what you say! :D Your special sewing spot looks so comfy. And the crocheted doll clothes are adorable! Love your nice neighbor's gardens. :)

nutmeg said...

I love a comfy corner; yours looks beaut!

My father uses the phrase "...you bunch of bloody clowns." I had to laugh out loud when I read your last paragraph :-)

lazy cow said...

Ahhh, I haven't been able to view your posts for weeks, but it just turns out they are veeeerrrrrry sllloooowww to load on my pc! Now I'll go back and catch up.

Paula said...

What a sweet thing for your cousin to do!