I had intended to list a couple of Fives.
Firstly Five things I would love to do;
1. Holiday in Canada. It looks so beautiful on TV, & the people seem so friendly. When I was a child, we used to get some magazines given to us, & they were Canadian, but I have forgotten the name of it now. I do remember that Diefenbacher ? I may have misspelt that- was the President? at the time.
2. Learn to play the piano. I always wanted to as a child, but we didnt have a piano, & besides I dont think my mother could have afforded the lessons.
3. Ride on one of those huge scary roller coaster rides. I am giddy when I look off our balcony, so I know I will never do the roller coaster thing! Have thought it might be a good way to die, though! No getting old & doddery- well no more than I already am.
4. Win a large amount of money. I know they say money cant buy happiness, but it can make your misery a lot more comfortable. Yes, I know this is a very shallow wish- but hey, I bet I am not the only one to wish this!!
5. Do a full tourist trip around New Zealand. I know that is a terrible admission, but like so many, I never did travel to see the whole of the country.
Here, to break the monotony, is a pic of a patchwork bag I made for my Aunt. I think it was a Jan Knight pattern, but am not sure. It was from either Patchwork & Stitching or Australian Country Threads, & I do apologise to the designer if I have that wrong!
This is a view of the back of the bag. Somehow the pics seem a bit misty, not sure why.
Had more pics but blogger wont cooperate, GGRRRRR!
So- here are
Five things I KNOW I will never do!
1. Learn a foreign language. I just dont seem able. Son M was gifted in that direction, but though I am good at guessing Kiwi regional dialects, & picking accents, I just cant get the language thing.
2. Understand Mathematics. It has remained a mystery to me all my life! I WISH I could understand it!
3. Learn to Ice Skate. Would be too afraid I would break some of the osteoporotic bones!
4. Paint a masterpiece- or even a minor piece!
5. Reach the weight I was when I got married, again!